Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Seventh Force.

Kyo: *blushes darkly and falls back onto the ground, cuddling Amelia softly* Heh... Heyah, cutie...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Endless Watlz

Amelia: *giggles and brushes her cheek against his* Its good to see you again *moves her head back and smiles at him cutely* How are you?
The OCA
Zeromus.

Kyo: *he smiles cutely and blushes, before nodding* I'm... great... you?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sanders

Amelia: *gives Kyo a lick on the nose* I feel good *her tail wags excitedly behind* Actually..*blushes*
The OCA
Son.

Kyo: Hm? *his ears twitch, and he smiles softly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Nes

Amelia: Well..*moves her paw down to Kyo's crotch and rubs*..you know..hrrr..
The OCA
Send.

Kyo: Wha... *he blushes even darker and starts murring softly - as a bulge slowly started to grow underneath his trousers*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Darnassus

Amelia: I..hope you..hrr..dont mind..*closes her muzzle to Kyo's crotch and nuzzles it with her muzzle* hrr..I just get...so..h-horny sometimes..
The OCA
Stormwind.

Kyo: *murring even louder as his bulge grows, he shakes his head softly* I... I don't mind... hrrr... y-you can come to me, if you want.. a-anytime you feel l-like that...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dwarf

Amelia: *looks up at Kyo with her amber colored eyes full quivering with need* Okay...th-thank you *puts her focus back on his bulge and slides his trousers down to reviel his member then gives the head a soft lick with her hot tongue*
The OCA