Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Carressing.

Nath: *he moans muffledly into the kiss, as his member throbs again - before it slowly starts to expand once more, while he continues to kiss her gently on the lips*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Grow

Saphire:*puts her paws onto Nath's ears and gently rubs them holding the deep kiss upon his lips while her puffy tail hardly brushes against the throbbing member's head*
The OCA
Weed.

Nath: *he moans deeply as his member continues to grow, his body shivering at the need for attention while holding the kiss with Saphire, slowly deepening it* Hrrr...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Deal

Saphire: *slowly breaks their wonderfull kiss with a smile* My lovely Nath..*she said softly kissing his chest softly* t-take me..*blushes lightly*
The OCA
Lovingly.

Nath: *he blushes darkly, and grins softly, as his member stops growing - at an amazing 15 inches* Ah... d-do you want to sit up and do it... S-Saphy?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yiff

Saphire: Okay..yeah..*slowly sits up straight and moves her body so Nath's member is rubbing against her entrances looking down it him lovingly* I-I am ready
The OCA
Freely.

Nath: H-Hold on. *he grips Saphire's waist softly, and, slowly, he inches back so part of his back is resting on pillows, as he smiles, and starts to softly push the head of his now LARGE member inside her pussy lips - the head stretching the lips gently, and granting immense pleasure for her already* Hrrrrrrr!!~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yellowcard

Saphire: *gasps as she feels the member's head gently push passed her folds and settling inside of her warm pussy, feeling the warm head inside of her she murred softly as she felt it holding her wals stretched apart* MMmhhhh
The OCA
Disturbed!

Nath: *he continues to let the shaft do all the work from then on, as he lets inch by inch slowly slide into her - while moaning even more at the vibrator still doing it's job in his ass* Hhhaaaa... Saaphhh~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Danger

Saphire: *tilts her head back and moans every inch of Nath's member slowly slides into her pussy parting her walls to their extents, murring louder as her tight pussy is filled with his wolf meat* Hrrrrr..Nath~
The OCA