Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Touch.

Nath: H-huh? *blinks, and looks back at her* Y-you have?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Hentai

Saphire: *nods slowly then hugs him softly* Is it..okay if we just..make love..then try something else next time?
The OCA
Intergration.

Nath: A-Alright... but... *chuckles softly, and cuddles her back, before moaning deeply* I-I guess... c-can I keep the vibrator in m-me..? *blushes darkly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Naginata

Saphire: No..you can keep it in *giggles cutely* okay then...as your last order from you Mistress turnover on your back *giggles*
The OCA
Action.

Nath: H-huh...? *turns onto his back and glances up at Saphire*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Akurusugi.

DMX: *Grins* Tasty? *Puts it in her maw as gently as he can*

Dot: Gee *Serves a big glass for Kurtz* Big glass for big draggy! *Giggles*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Intranet.

Rosa: Yeah! *smiles happily and continues to lap at the ice-cream going into her maw*

Kurtz: *chuckles softly and takes the large glass* Thanks... *starts to drink it slowly and silently*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Iodine

Saphire: *giggles as she slips her shirt off and softly crawls on top of Nath* This is my favorate part..*smiles as she slowly lowers her muzzle to Nath's and very passionately kisses him on his lips while laying her naked body onto his* Mrrr.
The OCA
Ex.

Nath: *he nods softly, as his lips lock with hers - his member still franting frantically at the vibrating of the member still in his tailhole, which is now practically stuffed inside both of his buttcheeks as well* Mmhh....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
X-pac

Saphire:*murrs softly as she deepens the sweet passionate kiss on Nath's lips, she gently brushes her tail against the head of Nath's member*
The OCA