Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Rectum

Saphire: I..never would have guessed...*shakes her head* Well thats good..then you'd be used to it then..*gently shoves the vibrator into Nath's tailhole and turns it on*
The OCA
Murr.

DMX: You've got two pair of lovely lips, tell me which you want me to feed first *Winks to Rosa, knowing her answer already, nears his claw full of vanilla cream to her maw gently*

Dot: *Giggles* It was interesting... gee... but now I'm hungry for some milk *Licks her lips a bit*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Rear.

Kurtz: *his eyes widen and he immediately sweat-drops* Oh god no, not again~

Rosa: *quickly points to her maw* THESE, please. *giggles softly*

Nath: AHH! *moans loudly at the slow intrusion, his still quite narrow hole expanding to take the vibrator in - his member slowly starting to protrude thanks to the vibrating*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Rawr

Saphire: *walks over to the side of the bed while the vibrator is still in Nath's tailhole* Now..give me some entertainment while the vibrator does its work..*takes her jeans off and throws them to the floor* Lick my pussy slave...nice and slow!!! *steps closer to the bed so he has easy access to her pussy*
The OCA
Rah.

Nath; *he blushes deeply, but does as requested, and turns so he fully faces her crotch, before slowly poking his tongue out and taking a gentle and long lick across the length of her pussy*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Humon.

DMX: *Runs the soft ice cream on Rosa's lips while smiling and wagging his tail*

Dot: *Breaks the hug and goes to the fridge, grabbing a glass on the way, then serves herself some milk to drink down* Want a glass? *Turns her head to smile at Kurtz*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nath.

Rosa: *giggles softly and starts licking the ice-cream off her lips* Hee-hee~!

Kurtz: Whoo... *sweat-drops, before smiling, and slowly moving over to the fridge* Yeah... I'd love a glass.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Hiro

Saphire: *licks her lips and murrs softly* G-good job N-Na..I mean slave..Oh I wish we could skip to the loving part...hows that member hrrr comming slave?
The OCA
Orcish.

Nath: *he blushes deeply as he continues to feel his member erecting - the vibrator doing it's job and making him moan more as he continues to lick gently and longly at her pussy* I-It's going good~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Hello

Saphire: *glares down at Nath and pulls her pussy away* I guess I didnt here you clearly *walks to Nath's rear and gives him a hard smack on the ass* Let me ask again..how is the member comming, SLAVE!
The OCA