Aka
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Aluru.

Dot: I'm still eating my ice-cream *Pokes out tongue and one of the strawberry balls falls down on her cleavage* Whoops! I'm such a messy girl...

DMX: And I was with two hotties and a model *Puts arm around Rosa again* Right baby? *Winks*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Utensils.

Kurtz: *drools at the slight of that, but shakes his head, blushing softly* Want me to clear that up for yah~?

Rosa: Y-yeah...

Lienamon: So, where were we going?

Aquarivamon: Ice-cream~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Soft.

DMX: Have you ever fed a pussy? *Smiles and softly licks Rosa's neck to tease the other two* Rosa and I like doing that a lot... they are always so hungry.

Dot: What a gentleman *Smiles seductively and exposes her chest to him*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tuft
The OCA
Touch.

Rosa: Nnhhhh... *blushes darkly as her crotch slowly starts to dampen, and her eyes widen* Not in front of my friends~!!

Kurtz: *blushes darkly, but slowly gets to work and starts lapping in-between her cleavage with his tongue*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Hard

Saphire: Oh okay..*softly kisses Nath then breaks away* Nath...Take you pants off now!!
The OCA
Huge.

DMX: But your arousing me *Murrs in her ear, the corner of his eyes drafting to the other two* And they are not helping *Caresses her waist*

Dot: *Moans a bit and arches head back* Nnnghh... good boy... *Gasps*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Eat.

Nath: *shivers and quickly starts to pull his pants off, struggling at times as his entire bottom is revealled to her*

Kurtz: *he continues licking, making sure to get every bit of the ice-cream lapped up*

Rosa: I-I don't care~~ Not with them watching. *shivers softly and shakes her head, her eyes slowly drafting and looking quietly at the two*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Trouble

Saphire: *growls softly yet cutely seeing Nath struggle then walks up to him and gives him another swat on the but* Come on slave move!!!
The OCA