Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Hell.

Nath: Hrrr... m-maybe with more time you'd be able to fit it all in... *blushes darkly, before smiling softly* Heh... w-wanna start...?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lamp
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Long

Emmy: *huggles Kiva* Yay you're back!!

< Saphire's Room >

Saphire: *lowers her ears a bit then takes a deep breath then gently eases herself down further down onto Nath's member moaning and gasping all the way down untill she was sitting at the base ofhis member* Hrrr...hrrr...
The OCA
Groan

Kiva: *chuckles and huggles back* indeed my love
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Never.

Nath: *his eyes widen as he feels her taking his member even deeper, and, worriedly, he looks quietly up at her* Saph...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ran

Emmy: *licks Kiva's nose* I love you *giggles*

< Saph's Room >

Saphire: *winces slightly from the pain but slowly subsided and turned into deep pleasure of having her tailhold completely filled, she sat there and murred deeply as Nath's warm member was resting inside of her* Nath...I...love you..
The OCA
Nose

Kiva: *places her paws on her neck and rubs it softly* gosh i love to be with you
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Evil.

Nath: *he blushes deeply as he feels her walls still clamping down on him, but he rests his head on her back softly* I... I love you too... S-Saphy...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Laugh

Emmy: Awww..you're so cutie *puts her paws on Kiva's breasts and rubs them softly*

< Saph's Room >

Saphire: *looks over her shoulder at Nath and coils her tail with his huggingly* Nath..*she then slowly and softly bucked her hips just to move them a bit over Nath's member*
The OCA
Honey

Kiva: aww...don't tease me now sweetie...my time is running short
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions