Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Kefka

Kiva: *all that was too intense and only made her hit her orgasm quickly, releasing a big amount of her sweet juices on Emmy's awaiting mouth*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Anderson

Emmy: *quickly laps up and swallows all the juices she possibly can, lappying softly at her pussy cleaning up all of the tasty juices*

< Saphire's Room >

Saphire: *gets up from the bed and smiles softly* O-okay..*slips off her shirt and jeans showing off her cute furry breasts with soft subtle pink nipples with her bright pink pussy softly hidden by a small amount of fur*
The OCA
Nectar.

Nath: *blushes deeply and immediately sits down on the bed, swishing his tail back and forth* O-oh god... Saph... I n-never get tired of seeing you like that...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Roxas

Kiva: ahhh.....sooo good... *she kept moaning softly, her body spasm*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sandrox

Emmy: *licks at her pussy one last time and looks up at her* Kiva...*she then gently nuzzled against her belly murring softly*

< Saphire's Room >

Saphire: *blushes deeply* I like you're body too..*she then slipped her paw down to Nath's crotch and started to rub*
The OCA
Xenmas.

Nath: *he, still blushing, lets out a soft moan, as his member then slowly starts to protrude out from his furry pouch - his paws shivering slightly* Nhaa~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saint

Kiva: *looks down at Emmy and blushes while smiling* you are so good my love
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Trust

Emmy: *blushes and looks up at Kiva* I-I try my best *giggles as she nuzzles her belly button then softly sticks her tongue in it and swishes it around*

< Saphire's Room >

Saphire: Believe it or not but *blushes as she strokes Nath's member* I think your body is very sexy
The OCA
Tip-tap.

Nath: *moans again as his member still continues to erect* Ahh... i-it is...?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Pat

Saphire: yeah..I do..*tail wraps around Nath as she continues to stroke his member* I like it much more than any muscle bound freak.
The OCA