Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Nos Da.

Nath: W-what would that be...? *looks up at her quietly while blushing softly himself*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Arco

Yoosei: *smiles and steps inside the restaurant* thank you
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Onion

Saphire: *blushes deeply as she turns around and crawls to the foot of the bed on all fours with her cute facing Nath her tail swishing slightly*

Disturbed: *follows Yoosei in closely behind looking around* Seat, seat we need a seat *looks around and sees a nice little table against the wall* there we go *walks to the table with Yoosei and pulls out a chair for her smiling softly*
The OCA
Nazi.

Nath: *blushes deeply and looks at her softly* But... we've yiffed before... *slowly crawls over to her and smiles, before huggling her entire waist with his arms*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Inge

Saphire: *murs softly from the hug* I know, but not this way *blushes darkly* through there *gently brushes her tailhole against Nath's member*
The OCA
Engrave.

Nath: *his eyes widen as she brushes her tailhole against his member, and he gives out a soft moan to it - his member throbbing softly* S-Saph... you... you want to do it this way... hrrr....?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
England

Yoosei: *blushes and gently sits down on the chair* thank you
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Danger

Saphire: *blushes and nods* Y-yes..I do..you can..do my pussy first if you want..it'll make it easier...I think..

Disturbed: *pushes Yoosei's chair in and goes and sits in his chair*

Waitor: *walks up to the table* May I take your orders*

Disturbed: Yoosei first *smiles*
The OCA
Rofl

Yoosei: *looks at Disturbed*.. I will just eat the same you will...ok Disturby
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Land

Disturbed: *nods* Okay..*looks up at the waitor* Umm a two orders of Teriyaki noodles and bring us an order of Egg rolls, Wantons, and Teriyaki chicken

Waitor: *writes everything down on his notepad* I will be right back with your order..*turns on his heels and goes back to the kitchen*

Disturbed: *turns back to Yoosei and smiles*
The OCA