Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Saphire

Disturbed: *brushes his cheek against hers* Want to do anything? Today can be your day..

Saphire: *giggles* Lets go..*gets up out of the bed still naked she swishes her tail over her cute but as she goes and gets her clothes*
The OCA
End.

Nath: *he blinks once seeing her naked, and, almost immediately, he has an idea* Uhhh.. S-Saph?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Daily

Yoosei: *lower ears and sighs*..I don't know... what can we do
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yen

Saphire: *as she picks up her jeans she turns to Nath her cute naked body in clear viewand smiles* Yes?

Disturbed: Anything you want, whats your favorite food?
The OCA
Nath.

Nath: *drooling slightly at her beautiful body, he smiles, before waving a paw* I just thought... can't the ice-cream wait for now...?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Holy

Yoosei: *looks at Disturbed* my fav food.. is chinese food..*drools a bit*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yell

Saphire: *giggles* Nath..all you have to do is ask..*mid closes her eyes and drops her jeans back on the floor before crawling back onto the bed and sitting on top of Nath*

Disturbed: *raises his paw in the air* Then chinese food it is..lets go!! *offers Yoosei his arm* Shall we?
The OCA
Llun.

Nath: *he blushes deeply and shakes his head softly, while staring at Saphire sitting on top of him* I know... it's just... I'm not straight with words all the time, ya know? *chuckles*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Nemesis

Yoosei: *wraps her arm around his arm and nods* yes let's go..besides i am hungry
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shanahan

Saphire: *murrs softly as she hugs his body and licks his nose softly* Want to..umm..do something we've never done before..yet..*blushes deeply*

Disturbed: *smiles at Yoosei* We better hurry then we dont want you going hungry *softly walks them both to the chinese resturant, then goes and opens the door for Yoosei*
The OCA