Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Ultra.

Kurtz: *blushes slightly, but shakes his head* Nope... just... becoing colder.. heh. *cuddles Dot closer softly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
About

Disturbed: SHADOW KEG!! *a black keg forms and connects the keg to the keg which has extra strong ale and endless amounts of it*
The OCA
Tiamat.

Dot: Colder? *Meeps a bit*

DMX: *Starts chomping the hose down and eats the Shadow Keg* Yum.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tree.

Kurtz: *nods softly, and chuckles* It's different, I must say, to act like this.. heh...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ecosystem

Disturbed: *goes wide eyed* You know that keg has an endless supply of beer in it? *notises a small trickle of beer running from DMX's mouth* Uh oh
The OCA
Mutating.

Dot: Uhm... I don't understand... *Lowers ears* You are scaring me...

DMX: *Looks on the beer and swallows it back, but then has to open his maw wide as he burps and lets out a tsunami of beer out*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Grin.

Kurtz: I'm... not acting the same as I usually do, Dot.. *sighs and puts a claw to his face* ...It's... it's odd... and yet... I just can't seem to find the words to tell anyone straightly...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Nuzzle.

Dot: Uhm... sorry... but you are being scary... *Breaks the hug with him and stands up* I'm getting chills *Wraps herself in her arms as she stands back*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
End.

Kurtz: *eyes widen* I... I am? *puts his claw to his head and backs away slightly* ..I... I am...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Drop.

Dot: Y-you are too cold... g-get away from me... *Walks out of the room, shuddering*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad