Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Elite.

Ada: *smiles a little more* Good to hear. *walks towards the nearby hot spring, smirking a little towards him* So Blythe, care to join me for a little dip? *her body glows before she is left in nothing but a tight fitting black bikini as she slips into the steaming waters*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Elegant

Blythe: *smirks back at Ada licking his lips slightly as he walks towards the spring* Damn you're so fine..*grins slightly as he drops his trousers and robe revieling his furry muscular build and slips into the steamy water following Ada, staring at her nice rounded fox ass as it moves side-to-side above the steamy yet slightly glowing waters*
The OCA
Turmoil.

Ada: *smirks as she brushes back her black hair* Looking good yourself, sexy... *licks her lips as she looks down his lupine body, savoring the sight of his furry muscles while she comes closer to him*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Licky
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Yum

Blythe: *grins as Ada comes closer, just standing there watching her body move like it was in slow motion as her furry body moved ever so slightly as she walked towards him* You flatter this humble wolf..
The OCA
Mistysilverwolf
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Floss.

Ada: *chuckles as she brushes the tip of her tail underneath his chin* You're too modest, wolfey... *cuddles him as the water seems to get a bit hotter, the vixen continuing to gaze at his handsome features*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sexy

Blythe: I've just never found any use in boosting my ego, I find if fruitless *puts his arms around Ada onto her furry back, gazing into her..beautifal facial features as well as her seemingly glowing green eyes which he smiled softly at* You know...just standing here staring into you're eyes makes my life that much less in the dark.
The OCA
Yuri.

Ada: *blushes a little under her fur as she cuddles him a little tighter, looking deep into the lupine's eyes* Wolfey...I feel the same about you...with you holding me like this, looking at me with those beautiful eyes I feel...I feel happy... *smiles as she nuzzles his chest*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Illinois

Blythe: *smiles softly down at the red vixen gently placing a paw on Ada's head closes his face to her head and gives her a small kiss on her head*
The OCA