Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Itchy

Yoosei: *blushes more* aww... I agree with you *blinks* and if you want I can just go to my business and leave you two doing whatever you need to do without me here bothering
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yum

Saphire: *lifts her chin and murs soft and cutely as its scratched* Nice is good.
The OCA
Silphy.

DMX: You are not bothering, besides, Saph and I can't do anything private, she doesn't like *Winks* But hey, being with two girls to consent is a nice thing to do after so much of today *Reaches out to scratch Yoosei's chin and shifts his claw to instead start rubbing Saphire behind her ears*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yamato

Yoosei: *purrs softly and smiles* that feels good
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Oakland

Saphire: *murs cutely as she is scratched*
The OCA
Dripping.

DMX: *Smiles to both furs and pulls them into a hug to his massively strong chest, now scratching both their tension points on their necks with his claws to soothe them* And what about now? You like? *Teasingly growls to them*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gosh

Yoosei: *blushes and let's out a loud murr while swishing her tails happily* I sure do
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hunt

Saphire: *tilts her head to the side and closes her eyes murring softly* Y-yeah.
The OCA
Triple.

DMX: *Suddenly moves his face to Saphire, just below her arch on her neck, then sticks out his lizard tongue, licking it with a very slow and teasing movement while purposedly making a slurp noise so both listen*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Eden

Saphire: *ears twitch hearing the slurping noise she murred from the lick*
The OCA