Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Grunt

P-Disturbed: Oh its alright you didnt have to do this to get even unlike most people I dont think plushy form is that big of a deal.
The OCA
Tires.

P-Ada: Hmmm, that's very mature of you, wolf boy. *smiles as she nuzzles his cheek*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Stress

P-Disturbed: *murs cutely as he's nuzzled* You know I'm really starting to like you *his plushy tail wags*
The OCA
Silicon.

P-Ada: Likewise. *nuzzles his plushy soft chest while her tail wags* You make me feel...wow, how do I describe it...
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Necron

P-Disturbed: *blinks looking down at the plushy vixen* How do I make you feel?
The OCA
Neutrino.

P-Ada: *blushes a little* Um...well, I suppose you make me feel happy, but something more as well.....sorry, I must sound stupid right now. *blushes more*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Omni

P-Disturbed: *huggles Ada behind* Its stupid to feel happy? That doesnt make sense
The OCA
Ikonnen.

P-Ada: *huggles him* I'm just not used to being so open with my feelings, but I guess you're right... *smiles as she nuzzles him again*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Noob

P-Disturbed: *nuzzles P-Ada* I'm glad I make you feel that way, didnt think just being around me would do that..*rubbing his plushy paw on the back of his head*
The OCA
Bratwurst.

P-Ada: *smirks* You underestimate yourself, wolfy. *gives him a light kiss on the nose*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions