Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Nahuel

EBTDD: *Fingers herself harder* Hrrrr... ohhh pleaase... I need it... *squirms and moans, more juices gushing out of her opening*

DMX: *Grins and leans to Ebon's ear* You are passing the temptation tests with flying colors *Licks her cheek and snaps his finger to make the fattening breakfast go away*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lansing

Disturbed: Hmmmmm I got it...*runs to her entrance and jumps down between her legs* Holy mother...thats a lot!!! *summons the worlds largest dildo and shoves it into EBTDD's pussy*

Ebon: Okay...*takes another bite of the apple*..Plus cake and that stuff is empty sugar..
The OCA
Grunt.

EBTDD: OHHHH FUCK!! *groans loudly, cumming even more*

DMX: I love when you act arrogant about your body... *Licks Ebon's cheek while his tail snakes between her legs*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tallahasee

Disturbed: This is the closest thing to it....or..I just got an idea....What do you think about tenticles?!

Ebon: *sighs* I'm not in the mood right now DMX..sorry
The OCA
Epic.

EBTDD: OH HELL YEAH! *Keeps splurting juices over the dildo*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
California

Disturbed: *pulls out the dildo and throws it away* SHADOW TENTICLES *shadows all over the world come together and two giant tenticles rise up from the shadows becoming physical* Here we go *moves points his one paw to EBTDD's pussy and one of the tenticles shoves itself into it then with the other hand he points to her tailhole and the second tenticle shoves itself into her tailhole and they both simultaniously start moving in and out*
The OCA
Anubis.

EBTDD: Mmmrrr! *Murrs loudly, stimulation of her holes makes her cum really fast and hard as she lets out growls from pure pleasure* OHHH YES! YESSS!!

DMX: Well, don't worry, *Snuggles to Ebon on the bed* You still tired? We can sleep, normally, hehe.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Santa Monica

Disturbed: *moves the tenticle's motions to a piston like one in the pussy comes out the one in the tailhole goes in* I love these things. I can give someone an orgasm without touching them

Ebon: No I'm not tired..I just woke up hun I'm just not in that mode yet.
The OCA
Archimond.

EBTDD: Mnnhhh! Grrrr! AHHH!! *keeps splurting, loving each second of it*

DMX: What about cuddling? *Cuddles Ebon gently to his chest*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Detroit

Disturbed: *the tenticles start picking up great speed pushing into her holes*

Ebon:..Okay..*cuddels with DMX*
The OCA