Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Yuck.

DMX sighed a bit, "Actually, that's the whole thing about me" he said, laying on her side, "Guess you'll hate me for it, but I don't really think of girls like girls" he swished his tail and paused, before continuing, "I actually thought of you as a fuck toy." The dragon lowered his ears, then looked to Katt, "I kinda was wrong with you. I never expected that I could have feelings towards anyone."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Knowledge
The OCA
Evil.

Katt smiled back at him, "You don't have to be upset," She said, "I thought the same about you too. I think it about almost everyone." She said as she set her hands to the side and spread her legs, "Now why don't you play with your new toy?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Liberate
The OCA
Extra.

DMX smiled "In a second" he said as he got his enourmous being on top of Katt, his eleven inches of dragon meat pointing at her pussy, "Did that 'I thought' mean I got chances with ya?" he asked as his blue tail wagged from left to right happily.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Amp
The OCA
Pump.

Katt smiled at him a bit, "That all depends on how well you perform." She said with a small wink.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Pimp
The OCA
Punk.

DMX lustfully smirked, half-closing his eyes, "Let's perform then" he suddenly put his claws on Katt's breasts, "Brace yourself, this is going to be a long night!" he growled, then suddenly inserted his cock deep inside her pussy, squishing her breasts so she would only feel growing pleasure. DMX kept screwing the sexy and horny feline, sharing her arousal each hour until dawn, when he was knocked out himself to sleep finally when the sun raised in the sky. He lay on her side on the bed, using Katt's large breasts as comfy pillows.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Knuckles
The OCA