Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
YEOUCH!

DMX gripped Ebon's breast harder with both his claw and fangs, knowing that thanks to such size of mammaries Ebon would only feel pure pleasure. His other claw kept fingering the dragoness (She was a dragoness, right?) as he kept humping Katt hardly, loving the feeling of her tits while his tail kept pumping in and out her pussy to pleasure her even more.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hikari

Ebon gave a HOWL ( :P ) of pleasure from her tits being squished firmly.
The OCA
Insane.

Katt's mouth quickly began vibrating harder around DMX's crotch, going faster the more aroused she got as she began pulling on his butt to make him thrust further.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Echo
The OCA
Orihalcon.

DMX growled as he felt Katt pulling and sucking harder, "Grrrr... your quite wet Ebon... gonna cum already?" he let out a small chuckle as he fingered way harder, intensifying his treatments while his tail started to go deeper and deeper inside Katt's cunt.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
.hack//liminality

Katt shook heavily, nearly throwing DMX off her as her back arched upwards. She began sucking heavily on his dick, like she was trying to suck a bowling ball through a straw, as her pussy clamped tightly on his tail her juices pouring out over it as she came her mouth shaking quickly as she continued sucking.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yelp.

DMX grunted from how powerful Katt's sucking effect was, "Grrr... damnit! Gonna! RRRAAAAWR!!" he roared as he couldn't take it anymore, the tit-fuck along with the blow-job made his resistance drop really quick, his piss-hole splurting huge waves of hot dragon seed inside the cat-girl's mouth.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Pie.

Katt began swallowing it but soon started coughing a bit, coughing the sperm out of her mouth as the rest sprayed on her tits and face, "Since, KAFF, was you're sperm boiling?" She asked as she coughed a bit more up.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Epsilon

DMX panted "Your lucky I'm not mature" he let his tongue flail out, "Common for Fire Dragons to spew pipping hot cum... I'm just not that old" he said, ruffling a claw through his white hair.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Aww, you made me think of Munkee. I wonder if she'll ever come back.

Newbie.

"Well I hope it takes a long time for dragons to mature then," she said as she began licking the cooled cum off his shaft and every inch of her breasts that she could reach, "Cause I'd love to feel that in my pussy, or even better my ass." She said with a slight wink to him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad