Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Knut... IT'S A WORD!!

Katt sighed happily as she felt Ebon's soft tongue lapping around her cunt. And DMX's wet lips against her own, she could taste the milk still on his lips, enjoying it slightly as she licked his lips occasionally during their kiss.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
!!! Rly?!

DMX started french kissing Katt, his claws gripping both her large breast, but instead of squishing he just massaged them to relieve her from any tension, his tail happily wagged behind him.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ya rly!

Katt purred, every soft touch on her breasts sent a jolt of pleasure through her entire body. The previous milking had caused them to swell slightly to a D cup and stick out more prominantly from her chest as they pressed into DMX's.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
!!Bitchen
The OCA
Number.

DMX suddenly stopped kissing and widened his eyes as he felt Katt's mammaries expanding in his claws till they were touching his chest, the images in his head were arousing him so badly his cock practically sproinged out of his pouch, becoming rock hard almost immediatly after.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OH!

Katt smiled at DMX as she caught site of his erected member, "So, you want that tit fuck you've been talking about for awhile now?" She asked sweetly as she pressed her large breasts against his chest.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Holy Shit

Ebon: I just got a hot idea!!! While DMX titty fucks you you can eat me out while DMX uses that gorgeous tongue all over my tits
The OCA
Holey cow.

"Oh I like that idea," Lies down on the ground with her large tits sticking in the air, "Ready whenever you are."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wow

"Oh this is gonna be goood." Ebon cooed as she lowered her bottom onto Katt's face "Now we just need DMXie and we're set
The OCA
WHEEEE!

DMX grinned lustfully, "This has been your best idea so far Ebon!" his smirk got even more devious as he softly sat down on Katt's belly, his long and awfully thick rod resting on top and between the feline's mouth as he got his muzzle between Ebon's chest, looking up at her with a grateful smile as he started lapping at her mounds.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad