Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Nerdy.

Mindy threw her head back in delight, her canal quickly filled up by the large intruder, "OH, I LOVE YOU!" She shouted as he began ramming into her, causing her breasts to swing around with each thrust.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei.

Crimson: Don't worry about it. Let's just put it behind us, I hope things work out with you and Saph.

Monica: *moans softly as her paws start caressing his inner tights, while she wrestles with his tongue*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Incognito (I thought he WASN'T a good baddie in Hellsing, to be honest. He kinda sucked.)

Nath: Yeah.... I promise, for your sake and hers... I will try my best, Crimson. *bows in front of him*

Kurtz: Mhhh... *murrs loudly as he feels her paws carressing his inner tights, and continues to play with her tongue, as one of his claws slowly slide to the other side of her body, running his claw over it*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Orcale

Saphire: Wait Crimson!!!...*slowly walks up to Crimosn* Wanna...cookie? *holds up a plate of cookies*..as a friend?
The OCA
Equator.

Crimson: *stops and looks at the plate, a small smile on his muzzle* I guess, thanks Saph. *eats it and grins a little more*

Monica: *murrs in delight even more as his hands travel all over her body while her paws begin slowly rubbing his pouch as they French kiss*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Rictor

Saphire: *smiles* You're welcome
The OCA
Real.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna
The OCA
Alrighty.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yak
The OCA