Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Never.

Kit: *Growls loudly as she stands over the kittens, her tail splitting into two as the tips ignite*

Shady: RAF! *Bites Reno's leg and then breaks away from him as he goes and checks on Kit, looking at each of the Kittens and seeing none missing.*

Shadow: Dude, you just destroyed Shady's house!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Rave.

Nath: I can't hold it in anymore... *kisses her softly on the lips*

Kurtz: *appears next to Dot in a huge fury* WHO HURT DOT'S FEELINGS?!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Equal

Nath: *kisses back holding the back of his neck deepening the kiss*

Disturbed: *still running like hell with P-DMX in his paw* The fucking dog chasing me thats what!!!
The OCA
Lunatic.

Kurtz: You dare.... hurt... Dot's... FEELINGS! GYYAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! *his body shatters, as his hair grows long and white except for the tips which are red. His scales are now all white, as a huge white sword appears attached to his hands* NO-ONE! *burts forth to find Shady, his eyes crimson red*

Nath: Mmrhhh.... *deepens the kiss even further, as his paws softly rub her back*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crazy.

Shady: *Stands in front of the kittens with Kit at his side. Both growling at Kurtz as he approaches them*

Shadow: SHIT! I apologize in advance for this but I don't have a choice Dot! *Grabs Dot and runs infront of Kurtz holding her infront of Shady and Kit* Kurtz calm down, it was a misunderstanding, Dot didn't know Shady was protecting those kittens, that's why he took P-DMX!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Cairo

Saphire: *smiles under the kiss wrapping her tail around the both of them*

Disturbed: And that crazy bitch of a dog Kit
The OCA
Oreo.

Shadow: Shady's not chasing you Disturbed, neither is Kit.

Kit: *Standing behind Shadow, he tails still ignited with fire*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
O RLY?

FI-Kurtz: *snatches Dot from Shadow's hands* One. *frowns* Two. *looks at Shadow* I understood that already. But I think Dot actually meant DMX to feed with milk, not the kittens.

Nath: *his paws then slowly glide down her back, a frown coming to his face for a few seconds, before turning back to it's normal look*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ya rly.

Shadow: Yeah the DMX thing was Shady's fault, he has a thing for burying plushies. It's kinda funny.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah.

Kurtz: *smiles* Yeah, kinda funny. *he then speeds off while carrying Dot, before jumping up, and turning into a fireball that lands on a distant planet in the galaxy, apparently where his castle is*

*Joorn Castle*

Kurtz: *sets Dot down on the lush green grass in front of the castle* Well, here we are. Say hello to my personal castle, Dorothy-chan.

(ROFL, had to be said.)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds