Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Nil

Saphire: *her chest rose and fell as she panted heavily*...Crim...*she laid her head back with her paw on Crimson's head*
The OCA
Nuff

DMX: Guys guys guys. You are ruining my business. Besides, there are more cameras everywhere *Points at the Lil' Bastards' Filmation Set*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Fool

Disturbed: And you are ruining a moment here *grabs DMX by the collar and throws him out*
The OCA
Luff?

DMX: Okay. Guess I'll have to keep the DVD version only. Nath's gonna splurt with this.

Dot: Hi Monica! Long time no see!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Fool.

Monica: DMX, quit being a jerk and let them have their privacy. *takes the DVD and breaks it* Oh, hi Dot, nice seeing you again, how've ya been?

Zorromon: Knowing DMX, he probably made more of those DVDs.

Crimson: *leans in slowly and gives her soft kiss on the muzzle before he drifts off to sleep, completely at peace next to the lovely wolf*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Loser

Disturbed: *at DMX's house* DVDs huh well.. *smashes DMX's dvd player* No dvd player no dvd muahahaha

Saphire: *wraps her puffy tail around the both of them acting as a blanked and fades away asleep*
The OCA
Run.

DMX: That did it. HOW DO YOU DARE TO BREAK SOMETHING THAT's NOT EVEN IN MY HOUSE?! *Changes into Yorae and casts a Dragon Spell* Pa Bing 'Ah! *Encases Disturbed in an iceberg which promptly breaks apart, all the chunks slicing him with diamond-cutting-sharp edges*

Dot: Hey, have you seen Crim? He's always near you and I kinda needed to ask him about some things regarding Chemistry!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nothing.

Hold on..you're making DVDs and you dont have a DVD player to play them? How ironic
The OCA
Glittering

Y-DMX: *Jumps through the computer in front of Justin* Seeing as your character was broken Universal Soldier-like, I'll cut off your head, *unsheathes sword*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Golden.

Steven: I am afraid, that this must come to a stop. My feeling that this time-line has grown, to say the least, unbalanced. *waves a hand* He must remember all.

Nath: *blinks*

Steven: *claps fingers and everything that happened before that was erased returns into Nath's memorys*

*cue dark feeling and one dark rage*

FI-Kurtz: Ah, you said for eternal madness.

Nath: Fuse. Now.

*FI-Kurtz and Nath fuse, forming a fifteen foot dragon-wolf with long black and white hair with blood-red eyes, and a huge 120-foot sword materializes next to him*

SF-Kurth: *shatters the entire castle to pieces as he flies in a huge firebolt towards earth* E.N.D
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds