Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
love

Me - Umm... Ok... *opens portal*
God of Stupid - ?
Attention.

White: *smiles* Maybe you'll be kinder to me then Kyo... *snuggles Pokepimp's leg softly, letting go of his shirt*
Rav: We just lost the contract of White.
Lurea: Great.....
Kyo: BUGGER! *throws his hat to the floor* AGAIN!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Attraction

Me - *steps into portal with White and emerges in my place* Not a mansion but it's ok... I guess... for an apartment in a tower block... *sigh*

God of Stupid - Twisted Wanna fight, Kyo?
Seduction.

White: *lets go of Pokepimp's leg and smiles* I don't mind. As long as I'm with a kind person, I don't care where I am.

Kyo: *frowns* No. And there's no way I'm gonna give the contract of White's control over to Pokepimp!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Temptation

Me - *smile* Wanna Pepsi?

God of Stupid - *blinks* PokePimp doesn't keep contracts or anything...
Resist.

White: *giggles* Oh, sure, I'd love one! *holds Pokepimp's hand* Care to show me around?

Kyo: But then he would be able to control White, and able to do whatever he wants with her! *laughs*
Lurea: You are one sick demented bastard, Kyo.
Kyo: Why thank you, Lurea.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Evil

Me - ^_^ Okie! *hands her drink called up by SPAM* This is the living room... *points to sofa and TV (PLASMA!!! 35 inch!!! >_< HD!!!)*

God of Stupid - He doesn't like controlling people. I'm not under his control but I am a product of his MPD... *blink* :shock: Oh shit... I'm not supposed to mention that...
Moon ( Twisted )

White: Oh my... *looks at the TV* Can we watch something together sometime? *quietly and slowly guzzles the Pepsi down*

Kyo: But wouldn't he like it if White became his character?
Lurea: :shock: You're not thinking of giving her to Pokepimp, are you?
Kyo: Well, he did give me an unfinished profile of his....
Rav: Forget it! She's worth more then you think!
Kyo: *sighs* You tell me, God of Stupid. You tell me.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Werewolf

Me - :D Sure! *leads on to another room* My bedroom. *computer, bookshelves (o_O so many books...), air conditioning unit and MEGA sized bed*

God of Stupid - *thinks* As I said. I'm a product of hs MPD so I can't really say for him... It's your choice anyway.

Me - *speaking telepatheticly to Kyo* That would be nice... I won't just take her, I'll be sure to credit you... as The God of Stupid said; your choice.
Wolf.

White: Wh-whoa.... *looks at the bed* That's HUGE! *looks at Pokepimp* Why's it that big?

Kyo: *thinks* Hmmm.... I think that's a nice yes coming from me. *smiles*
Lurea: *faints*
Rav: *goes to help Steven*

Kyo: *speaking telepathically to Pokepimp* You can use her for a long while... but only after she get's to see around your house.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds