Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Floor.

Nath: *feeling a member enter him for the first time through his newly-acquired asset, his eyes shot open, as he softly moaned - while his paws started to scratch at the ground in pleasure* Nhhhhaaa... s-so... so good.....!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Story

Saphire: *ears twitch to Nath's moaning she new it had to feel really good to him as it did for her for her first time then it hit her then looked at Nath* Nath..since this would be your first time through a..umm...pussy would you need to be...you know...broken?
The OCA
Book. :3

Nath: I... I think so.. *he blushes frantically and moans even more at the feeling of the walls expanding, looking up at her lovingly* S-Since... this is a new addition to my body... i-it hasn't been broke...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Book
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Page

Saphire: *looks down at Nath caringly then leans down on him and hugs him* Would you like me to break you?
The OCA
Chapter.

Nath: *blushing darkly at the question, it takes him a few seconds before nodding* Y-yes... Saph... I-I would want no-one else but you to d-do that~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Section

Saphire: I know how painful it can be when it happens so..you can hold on to me when I do it okay? *she as she kisses him softly on the lips before sliding her member into his pussy all the way until she felt his hymen* Okay...now h-hold onto me, my love..*then with a slow but firm push she breaks his hymen while the hug on Nath tightened*
The OCA
Area.

Nath: *his eyes widening, he screamed femininely in pain, as he clasped quickly to her - a slow gush of blood squirting out of his pussy and onto the bed as he clutches onto her hardly* Ahhhh!~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Math

Saphire: *ears lower as she hears the scream of pain from Nath then she quickly starts softly licking at Nath's breasts trying to make the pain go away with more pleasure*
The OCA
English.

Nath: *shaking his head softly, he tries to quickly raise the blue wolfess' head softly with his muzzle, hoping she would so do as his legs quiver in pain* Ahhh... Ahhh...!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds