Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Holes

Ebon: *blinks softly and takes the gift wrapped box then looks up at DMX* Thank you..*kisses him softly on the cheek before she opens DMX's gift*
The OCA
Ass and Puss.

*Inside it there's a long, soft and fluffy looking brown coat*

DMX: Models have to look glamorous, don't they?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
VERY nice

Ebon: *completely silenced by the gift. takes it and throws it around her trying it on turning around once with the coat on then hugs DMX softly before kissing him on the cheek* Thank you...its wonderful
The OCA
Me.

DMX: Glad ya like it *Grins* That's the first gift, now let's get to our ho ho ho... *Grabs Ebon and softly lifts her and her now 'coated' body while winking*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Generous

Ebon: Theres...more..? *smiles happily wagging her tail happily behind her* you..dont have to really.
The OCA
Word.

DMX: I have to carry ya, you're a beautiful princess *Licks Ebon's cheek and carries her all the way to her house*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Truth

Ebon: *wags her tail more in anticipation then sees her house* Oh
The OCA
Lie.

DMX: *Whispers in her ears* Let's get to the main gift sweet heart, put that in a safe place, I don't wanna ruin your present *Grins to her as he leaves her on ground softly*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sacred

Ebon: Oh..I..I will...*takes her coat off an runs to put it in the closet then runs back smiling at DMX* Okay...what is it? *blinks*
The OCA
Holy.

DMX: *Points at her crotch* You still naked *Grins*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad