Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Gift.

DMX: Wonder if I should have told him of- oh well, too late for that *Goes to Ebon's place and knocks on the door*

*All the photos suddenly explode in a sea of hydra cream, covering all the high templar dragons, which suddenly stop laughing and stare at Disturbed with fiery enraged eyes, steam coming from the dragons' nostrils*

DMX: Maybe I should at least told him that the field in the Council blocks any special skill used by outsiders... oh well, he'll have to walk back I guess *Shrugs as he keeps waiting*

*Huge roars in the distance*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Present

Disturbed: DMX!!!!!!! *growls as he draws his sword* If you want it come and get it!!

< Ebon's House >

Ebon: *gets up from her sofa and walks to the door in her black T-shirt and black jeans and opens it and a wide smile appear on her face* DMX!! What brings you here?
The OCA
Christmas.

DMX: *Smiles to Ebon, looking at her from above since he's taller than the over-breasted dragoness, he then suddenly takes out a huge bouquet of flowers* Hey there, I thought I could drop by and give you a little gift *Hands it to Ebon, the bouquet being beautifully huge, since for him it's just a small ram of roses*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Holiday

Ebon: *blinks for a moment as she stares, at her normal height, a hug bouqet of flowers handed to her from DMX looking over the beautifal flowers then looks up at DMX with a smile* Thank you..want to come in?
The OCA
Heaven.

DMX: *Grins and nods* Sure, it'd be my pleasure *Crouches a bit not to hit the hall, then walks inside, smiling to Ebon while winking to her*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Angel

Ebon: *quickly shuts the door then runs to get a vase fills it with water and puts the flowers onto them and sets them on the counter then walks back to DMX with a cute smile* So how have you been?
The OCA
Ebon.

DMX: Missing you *Grins and wags tail happily, then lifts her up so he can kiss her right in her tender lips*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Black

Ebon: *blinks for a moment melts into the dragon's kiss putting her arms around him*
The OCA
White.

DMX: *Starts caressing her waist and down to her jeans, then starts moving his claws on her voluptous ass cheeks through the fabric while the sweet kiss goes on*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Paper

Ebon:*moans softly as her large ass cheeks are caressed through her jeans. Hugging DMX tightly as she slowly deepened the kiss*
The OCA