Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Fun.

Kyo: *he walks in softly, and almost has a nose-bleed at the sight, before continuing to walk up to the bed* Oh, how godly that looks~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Numb

Amelia: *tails swishes slowly once* Thank you..*murrs softly at Kyo*
The OCA
Faint...

Kyo: *slowly crawling onto the bed, he crawls up to Amelia and quickly presses his chest to hers - before murring slightly* Hm... think I'll go fast this time....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Linkin Park

Amelia: *grins softly and murrs into Kyo's ear as her canine tail wraps around him as she licks his lips slowly* Wouldnt want it any other way *reaches down to Kyo's member and softly strokes it*
The OCA
Breaking.

Kyo: *murring even louder, his tongue pokes out and laps at her lips, before grinning* So... can I start whit'cha?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Benjiman

Amelia: Willing and waiting..hrrr.
The OCA
Name.

Kyo: *growling softly, he shakes off Amelia's paw, which was still on his member* Well, I wouldn't be able to do it with that~ *growling even more, he moves his member forward and starts pushing it into her pussy - at a moderate pace*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Address

Amelia: *arches her back softly and murrs loudly as the member quickly penetrates her walls she places her paws on his but and pulls Kyo everytime he pushes to urge him to do more* HRRR GAWD YESS!!
The OCA
City.

Kyo: *feeling the walls around his member, he arches his head back slightly, and starts to moderately thrust - letting his shaft slide in and out of her pussy as his tail continued to swish behind him* Hhrrrr!! G-God~!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Detroit

Ameila Mmhhh~~~ *moans loudly feeling the thrusts pick up creating more and more pleasure through her pussy, her breasts softly jiggle as Kyo's thrusts become harder*
The OCA