Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Shadow

Ebon: *takes another bite of cake murring softly*..well you must have a good eye for sweet things..*smiles*
The OCA
Horny Dog.

DMX: Yeah, I'm expert at seeing sweet things. I have one in front of me *Lends the last piece of the slice while giving her neck another lick*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Canine

Ebon: *as she takes the last bite she purposely misses it and it drops in between her large breasts* Oh..looks like I made a mess...wanna clean it up for me?
The OCA
Renodramon.

DMX: You are so messy *Starts grinning widely, suddenly turning her around and putting away the plate and fork just to sink his face between her tits and let his tongue in to lick and lap at her cleavage*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Frisbee

Ebon:Oooh..mmm clean me up..*murrs as her cleavage is licked by his dragon tongue*
The OCA
Play.

DMX: *Sinks his face between her tits, his muzzle completely inside as his eyes move up to look on her face from her massive tits*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Game

Ebon: *squishes her tits together and rubs them together with DMX's muzzle in her cleavage*
The OCA
Yay!

DMX: *Grins from the squish and has an idea, then reaches back to grab a hose connected to a 70 ft tall tank filled with tasty Rena sauce, then lends the hose to the dragoness*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Horray

Ebon: *eyes the hose then smirks as she takes it into her claw* Fire it up big boy..*places the hose into her maw grinning*
The OCA
Hurrah
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA