Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Book

Ebon Yes DMX hun?
The OCA
Tome.

DMX: I wanted to make up for yesterday, so I bought you this! *Hands a huge cake with whipcream and strawberries to the black dragoness* Cooked it myself just for ya!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ancient

Ebon: But...*takes the cake and looks up at DMX*..you did nothing wrong yesterday.
The OCA
Old
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed.

DMX: Oh. I didn't? Oh well. I still like cooking for girls. *Grins and moves his claw up, slicing a big piece fo the cake, then swiftly grabs a plate and a fork, catching the falling slice just before it hits the ground* So, you hungry? *Smiles and uses his tail to take the cake from Ebon and safely place it on the table, then he wraps his tail around her waist and pulls her nearer* I'd love to feed you *Winks*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Young

Ebon: *giggles as she is pulled by his tail* okay..plus any fat that comes from the cake I can just have Saphire disperse it from my bode *pokes her tongue out* Go ahead feed me.
The OCA
Fold.

DMX: Never seen you giggle, you look really cute like that *Growls seductively to Ebon* You know every fat goes here? *Slaps her thigh with his tail* Helping it getting bigger *Grins* But, if you don't want that, go ahead *Smiles and forks a piece of the slice, then carefully and softly nears it to Ebon's mouth*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Pussy

Ebon: *smiles as she opens her maw and takes the bite of the sweet cake and chewed it up* Mmm this is good..*smiles*..and you made it yourself?
The OCA
Cat
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Katt.

DMX: *Nods and gives her a lick to the neck, using his own body to embrace hers as he holds the plate a fork for her* And also selected each of the strawberries, can't let a sweet and cute girl like ya eat random things *Nears another small piece to her maw*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad