Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Music

Saphire: *looked at Nath's pussy then at his member* O-oh..okay..ummm right *he gently placed his hands on her waste and with a gently push his member's head slid passed her pussy wals* OH..oh god..so...warm..and tight *he then looked up at Nath and gave her a soft lick* you're okay right?
The OCA
DISTURBED! XD

Nath: *eyes widening, she lets out a loud moan of pleasure, before gripping Saphire's shoulders softly - the feeling of a member head inside her pussy overwhelming her* Ohhh god... y-yeah... more Saphy.. more... hrrr....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Friend.

Dot: *Grabs a tube, closing an eye as she focuses to detect any oddities in the substance within* Triclorure phosphatum... maybe it needs more sodium bicarbonate. Someone has any here?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX. Lol.

Kurtz: *holds up a small vial of the chemical* This?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lawl?

Dot: I wonder who puts salt inside vials these days. Now, don't make any wild movements, I don't know the reaction will be savage or not *Grabs the sodium bicarbonate and carefully pours it on the tube*

DMX: BOO!!

Dot: EEEK!!

*BIG BANG BOOM*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Rofl.

*crashing noises soon follow*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Chicken

Saphire: Okay..okay..*very slowly pushes about 5 inches into Nath's pussy* Oh so tight..
The OCA
Food.

DMX: *Covered in black, blinking*

Dot: *Her coat is all dirty* BROTHER!!

DMX: What? You knew that was bound to happen.

Dot: GET OUTTA MY ROOM! *Kicks DMX out of her room, then huffs* The nerve
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Appetite.

Kurtz: *totally black* I think I've gone blind, care to correct me? *looking at Dot*

Nath: *shivers softly in pleasure and grasps Saphire's shoulders tightly* Ohhh god... i-is this how g-goooood... you feel when I do it...? Hrrr.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Me.

Dot: *Sighs and walks to Kurtz, then runs her claw on his eyes to help him clean off the soot* Better?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad