Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Simpson.

DMX: *Tongue's out as he's trying to reach the waffle sticking to the ceiling* I'm hungry...

Dot: Wait... I can test this out with a hamster later.

DMX: *Looks on his left to find a table full of waffles* BINGO! *Gets on top of the table and tries to reach the ceiling again with his claw* Come on!

Dot: Hmm... let's see... divide 4 per the quoficient giving it a total of... and the result is multiplied by the number of... What? I.Q. 540?! *Blinks and looks at DMX, then looks back at the calculator*

Reno: Whoops *Removes his paw, revealing the minus sign next to 540* Sowy.

Dot: Knew it.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Marge
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Springfield.

Kurtz: I worry about him.

Nath: *quickly puts his paws on Saphire, which, in a matter of seconds, alters her genetic DNA to match that of a male version of herself, while changing his own DNA to that of a female version of himself*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Illinois
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Silphy.

DMX: *Clings to the waffle* GOTCHA! *Looks below* AHHH!! I'm... kind of... scared of heights... *Starts shivering*

Dot: *Turns on her MP3 player as she shakes her head and starts writing her notes*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Silk..
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Cloth.

Kurtz: Oh, that's a good point... DMX, please. *looks up at him* I want to talk seriously... if, that of course, makes sense... or you're a little bit... well... not pissed with me...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Loin

(get it..loin cloth!! *rolls eyes and walks away*)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Krill

Saphire: Huh...*gasp* my voice its..deeper...*feels his chest* Wow nothing..*blinks and puts one of her paws on his crotch* Whoa!!
The OCA
Shrimp
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA