Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Slicker

Ebon: *moans as her tits are played with roughly, causing her pussy to wetten greatly*

Ayane: NNNHHHHYYYYEAAAHH!!! *puts her paw over her pussy and starts fingering herself as her ass gets rammed by the dragon's tail*
The OCA
Slicer.

DMX: Rrrghhhh! FEELS TIGHT!! *Starts roaring and trashing his head about as he humps and squishes, the head of his cock twitching as his tail suddenly comes out of Ayane's cute butt, only to slip off and push the girl's fingers aside, then deep inside her pussy to boost her pleasure*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Meat

Ebon: WWWHHhooooo yeah..I'm ready for ya!!! *moves her tits up and down the dragon's shaft rapidly*

Ayane: *gasped as DMx's changed holes so quickly and started shoving his tail into her pussy* OOOHH GAWD!!! *spreads her pussy lips as far as they can with her digits*
The OCA
Mincer.

DMX: *Pumps so hard he roars really loud* RAAAWRRRAAAARGGHH!! *Releases a huge orgasm, loads of cum splattering over Ayane's mouth and not stopping. The tail going as deep as it can, filling everything possible*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shred

(Dont you mean Ebon?)

Ebon: *ears twitch hearing the roar she opens her mouth wide as the dragon's seed shot all over her face and tits, lapping up as much of the tasty seed as she possibly can, face completely covered in seed*

Ayane: *moans soudly as her pussy gushes with juices as the tail filled her completely and caused her to orgasm all over the dragon's tail, she crawls over to Ebon's face and softly starts licking the cum off of her muzzle and face*

Ebon: Mmmm thanks deary
The OCA
Dice.

(Whoops, thought Ayane was licking his cock)

DMX: *The sight of Ayane licking her turns him on even more as he suddenly moves down, shifting his member and inserting to still cumming member deep inside Ebon's cunt, the tail inside Ayane never stopping to pump*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yahtzee

(She was licking only the base of the member, she was no where near the peehole so no facial for her)

Ebon: *moans blissfully as her pussy is penetrated by the dragon's member* HHrrrrr...

Ayane: *moans loud as she continues to lick the the seed off of Ebon's breasts*
The OCA
Something.

DMX: *Starts humping Ebon, releasing even more seed as he feels the tightness. Growling from lust as he watches Ayane licking he decides to tease Ebon and bends down, putting his head next to Ayane as she's lapping up the cum starts kissing her lips in front of her sister*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Game

(Dude!! That is the second time I have seen someone lick up their own cum ><)

Ebon: *moans loud from all the attention she was getting from the humping, seed, and licking*

Ayane: *suprised a bit from DMX's sudden licking of his own cum but she didnt mind the cum drenched kiss she got from the dragon as it tasted very good to her*
The OCA
Funny.

(Turn on for girls, trust me. But I'm serious when I say that it shouldn't be done in the way most think, yuck-)

DMX: *Starts frenching Ayane, moaning and growling while pumping, wanting Ebon to get a good view as he takes the furry's tits and starts cupping them*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad