Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Sexy.

DMX: I have to do 72 hours of rest now. The fuck- I'm not ill, I just felt a pain in the chest. They say I'm anxious about my tests, that's not true- fucking damnit.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shirt. Rofl.

Kurtz: Oww... not good. *ears droop* Well, I'd say it's for your health, and you should still do it. Just in case, DMX, if it really is something serious. *cuddles him closer* And of course, YOU of all people wouldn't get anxious over tests! ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
white
The OCA
Big Boobs.

DMX: Thanks, but I'm still doubting. I'm not in the least nervous about anything, wonder why the hell they say I am. It just makes my blood boil, I just started to get agitated, it's not like there's a war nearby.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Woman.

Kurtz: Still, don't get angry over it. They aren't mind-readers, they can't hope to tell how you feel. It's what they guess..... just let them. It's not like it's going to do you any harm, and, wouldn't you like the 72-hour rest for a break?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Boobies~

DMX: Maybe I do need rest... the hell do I know. I just am getting angry at them for some reason I don't know.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Attraction.

Kurtz: Well... go ahead, if you want, DMX. Maybe it'll help calm you down a little with the anger... but, then again, I'm here just to say stuff to ya, you don't have to listen.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Show
The OCA
Play.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)