Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Lions

Saphire: Okay...well I put a Stop spell on Disturbed so he cant do anything
The OCA
Roar.

Lurea: You sure? *giggles softly* You didn't have to do that, I think Kurtzy has come under some sort of cloud. Bring him out... don't worry...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Loud

Saphire: Yeah but after what he did last night. I'm going to try and look after him more, so he doesnt have a repeat of last night *lowers ears*
The OCA
Growl.

DMX: I just wonder if he even thought of the possibility of Dot, wanting only to be really good friend with him only.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Boom.

Lurea: *looks at DMX* Well, after today... well, I don't even know if we'll see him today, he may even just head straight to bed. Probably wracking out his brains, he hadn't thought clearly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Stick
The OCA
Pole.

DMX: He does that regularly now. Kinda gets annoying and to the point it's unbearable. He's just spoiling the fun.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Branch.

Lurea: *sighs* Well, either when he comes home, he's gonna break with whoever and just be free near Dot, or he doesn't come at all. Whichever one I don't mind. Yay! Free time for me! *summons an entire glass of beer*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Government
The OCA
Govenor.

Lurea: *gulping down beer* Now, until he really does get back, who wants to just par-tay?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds