Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Tangy

Gol: *looks down at him from ceiling pipe and falls down over Kurtz* KURTZ, CHILL! *lands on him hitting his head to knock him out*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Fruit.

Nath: *fires a bullet at Gol's head, which doesn't exactly pierce his head, but just knocks him off of Kurtz before he can deliver the hit* Please, leave him. Disturbed knew fully well and exceeded his rightful place.

Kurtz: My eyes don't decieve what your eyes were doing, *glares at Crimson, before turning to Monica quickly* And seemingly, the only way he does learn is through pain. *grabs his sword and grins evilly, as a mask forms over half of his face, while he charges forward at Disturbed* I still disapprove of his existence now after yesterday night!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Berry.

Crimson: *is fully healed after a few minutes, keeping silent*

Monica: *slaps her forehead at Kurtz's insane display* I wonder if L-Kurtz acts like this over me... *sighs as she tries to find a better tranquilizer*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Healthy

Gol: *puts hands on forehead from pain* GAhhh......theres no reason to go and kill someone, we have all had problems but not all problems are solved by killing someone.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Safety.

Kurtz: Well, he fully well knew the consequences of if he did that. *growls* Sadly, some people just forget and still overwalk a boundry. Time to remind him why this one will be his last. *grips his sword even tighter*

Nath: That's a good point! I wonder, should we bring Ada in and let her have a nice long chat with Disturbed?

Steven: Hold on a minute, hold on a minute! *aims a shot of time at Dot and a flow of seed flies out from her mouth* Right, and now, *looks at Disturbed, before making the seed fly under his trousers and back up into his suddenly erect member, before it goes back into it's pouch* Rightio, continue! *vanishes*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Legally

Gol: That....was kinda disturbing.... *blinks still holding his forehead*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Illegally.

Kurtz: And that, was his sin. *chuckles darkly, before appearing in front of Disturbed* Maybe I should remind him that it's not only me who wants to pick a bone or two with him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Wrong

Disturbed: *suddenly becomes healed* Yes I understand why you're mad at me. I dont know what I was thinking last night. Before it was all over it all became a blur to me. I wasnt myself last night, usually I'm good at deciding wether this is right or wrong. For Dot I dont know what I was thinking I should have stopped it, but I didnt. I would like to talk to Ada about this as well. I need to learn to not become influenced by some of the things that happen around me. For the reason for protecting Dot that doesnt matter, I knew very well that Dot was off limits and I ignored it.
The OCA
....riiiiiiiight

*comes out of nowhere*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Correct

Disturbed:...Damn..what the fuck did I do last night?
The OCA