Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Flame

Disturbed: *grins* you dont know how long I've been waiting for you to ask me that...Okay!! *takes his trousers off* Done *standing there butt naked*
The OCA
dramon.

Dot: Now, could you please step inside there? *Points to a transparent capsule, with a ventilation system below* I'm sure you'll do great.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dragon

Disturbed: *steps into the capsule and stands up straight* Ready!!
The OCA
DMX.

Dot: Very well then, *Eyes Crimson* Regulate acidic sustrates entering the chamber please, I'll take care of mass production of the electrons guiding the chronotrones, alright? *Smiles to him and goes to the main computer, giving her back to them without realizing they could sneak behind her*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Xcellent...?

Gol: *shimmys along a pipe line on ceiling, keeping in shadows and looks down to watch what was happening* what the hell is going on?
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Awsome
The OCA
Super.

Kurtz: No. *appears in the room* I'VE HAD ENOUGH! NO MORE! *grabs Disturbed by the throat, and throws him into the capsule, completely wrecking it, before turning to Crimson, his pupils turned blood-red while the outside a mere white* NO... MORE! *jumps forward and slashes straight down Crimson's chest, knocking him back into the wall and leaving a bloody scar down his chest*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Hyper.

Crimson: *hunched against the wall in pain* You do know you wrecked Dot's machine, right?

Monica: *appears from the hall* Um, Kurtzy, let's try to calm down. *tranquilizes him*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Orange Juice. (Don't ask me, it makes my little brother hyper XD)

Kurtz: *knocks the tranquilizer out of her paw* Oh no, no, no, no, no..... *an insane grin crosses upon his face* I wanna ENJOY THIS! NYA HAHAHA! *summons a dark blade and charges forth for Disturbed again*

Nath: I'll pay for the insurance, but I think he just went Hollow on you two.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Citrus.

Crimson: *limps over to the medical machine* Well, just for the record, I didn't even touch her...

Monica: *shakes her head* Kurtzy...even if you smash Disturbed in to dust, it won't solve your problems. *sighs*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions