Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Execution.

Crimson: *perks up when he sees Dot* I second that!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Nerd.

Dot: You two are so cute *Slowly walks to Crimson and Disturbed* Would you mind helping me move that to the lab? *Points to a huge mechanical device on a corner while smiling cutely*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Smart

Disturbed: *walks over and picks up the device with one arm* Where to Dot?
The OCA
Wisdom.

Crimson: *looks at the device* Say, is this some sort of supercomputer, looks sort of like something I built, nice work Dot! *smiles at her as he helps Disturbed carry the machine*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Brain.

Dot: To the lab please! *Swishes her tail, smacking Crimson's butt with her tail, then Disturbed's while he carires the device* Preferably Laboratory 13.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Pinky

Disturbed: *carries the device over to Lab 13 and sets it down* device moved
The OCA
Organ.

Crimson: *smirks* No problem, so when did you starting working at Lab #13, Dot? *tail swishes*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Heart.

Dot: Since today. *Walks ahead of Crimson, waving her hips as she walks* I kinda had to move. We got some trouble with my experiments on Lab 12 and well, it's temporary disabled. You don't mind do you? *Turns her head around as she stops walking to stare on Crimson*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Core.

Crimson: Of course not, glad you're here! *grins as his wagging tail accidentally brushes against her* So what kind of experiments are you up to, if I may ask, sweetie. *smiles*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Nucleus.

Dot: Just a simple chrono-magnetic manipulator device of beta waves. Why ask? *Smiles kindly*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad