Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Abbreviation.

Monica: *giggles as she tosses the ray gun away* Nah, but it was fun that time we both used it.

Crimson: Um, you do know that was my son right. *throws pie at Disturbed* *smiles as he nuzzles Lurea's cheek in return* I'm feeling great, thanks for asking, lovely. *gives her a lick on the cheek*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Word

Disturbed: *catches and starts eating the pie then starts coughing* Son!? I didnt know you had a son.

Saphire: I need to get myself my own robes *pokes tongue out*
The OCA
Sentence.

Kurtz: Hm.. maybe we should use it again... both of us... *mid-closes his eyes and cuddles Monica closer*

Lurea: *smiles at the lick and closes her eyes happily* ...Hrrr... it really is great to see you again, sweetie... *looks at Disturbed* Yeah, he's mine.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Period

Disturbed: I am so confused!!
The OCA
End.

Crimson: *laughs* Welcome to my world.

*smiles at Lurea as his tail wraps around her* And it's good to see you again, I've missed seeing that cute dragoness that makes me smile. *his paws begin rubbing her shoulders tenderly*

Monica: *laughs a little as she holds another Gender Ray* I like the way you think, Kurtzy. *fires the ray at both of them as they cuddle*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Begin

Disturbed: Freaky Saturday *takes the Gender Ray and zaps himself* Wooo!!! Oh wait *changes to dragon from* Yeah!!!! Oh wait that would be dragoness form wouldnt it?
The OCA
Shadow: COOKIE!!

Slashmon: What the hell? How does begin make you think of cookie?

Shadow: Because.

Slashmon: Well, can't argue with logic like that.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Baked
The OCA
Bakery.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds