Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Premire

Disturbed: What do you mean I'm here for you...like I always have been.
The OCA
Romans.

DMX: Who?

Sally: Oww... *Drops her swallows and disengages her armor, then runs to Disturbed* Are you alright? *Puts a claw softly on his shoulder*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Romanian.

Tieya: *smiles cutely, and walks over to DMX, while swishing her tail from side-to-side* Heya, DMXie. *cuddles him softly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Country

Disturbed:....fine...*takes his ring off and smashes it between his fingers*...I dont need this shit..*vanishes*
The OCA
Empire.

DMX: Uhh... what are you doing? Last time I checked you hated me and didn't want to see me ever again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
State.

Tieya: Hm? Oh, that... gee, when did I say that? *kisses DMX softly on the cheek* And anyway.... you're too cute and handsome to hate for too long.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
United

Disturbed: Hey Monica always like me..maybe she can I can give my love to her instead
The OCA
Disadiantfully.

DMX: *Wags his tail around* Well, can't argue with that logic *Starts snuggling Tieya to the floor*

Sally: *Blinks as Disturbed disappears* Well... guess he didn't feel like talking *Shrugs as she sighs* I wonder why nobody talks to me.

Reno: Maybe if you didn't ask for a fight each time you see a guy.

Sally: But he had nice looking muscles! Isn't that enough?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Scornful.

Tieya: Mrrrr... since when was logic needed with you... *murrs seductively and cuddles DMX close to her - her now perky breasts pressing against his chest*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Potato.

DMX: Logic is a powerful weapon, which I hate, but sometimes I can't win against it. Like with what you said *Feels the now perky breasts on his body* Hmm..? Woah... what happened here? *Widens eyes in awe as he keeps cuddling*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad