Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Jam.

T-DMX: *Munches on the giant apple* Thanks, I was hungry. Hehe. How've you been Crim? Anything new besides uhh.. clearly exploiting that boost I gave ya? *Points at Crimson's body with one finger*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blueberry.

Crimson: Oh, the strength boost, haven't really used it all that much.

Zorromon: *growls as his arm is in a cast*

Crimson: Only for the important stuff...like kicking Zorro's ass at arm wrestling. *chuckles*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Pie

Disturbed: Hey thats a good idea *smiles at Monica* we should go get some pie

Saphire: *sits down and reads her advanced spell book*
The OCA
Number.

Monica: *giggles* Alright, I'll bake us one up, let's go. *hops out of the trees and waits for Disturbed*

Ada: *teleports next to Saphire* Learning new spells, eh. Good for you, I'll leave you to your studies, Saph. *smiles as she rests in the tree*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Math

Disturbed: *flips backwards out of the tree* Okay lets go *starts walking*

Saphire: Hold on *gets up and walks up to Disturbed pointing at him and his fur changes to a very bright pink*

Disturbed: Hey!

Saphire: *giggles* I love magic
The OCA
Science.

Monica: Aw, too cute! *huggles Disturbed as she takes him away for pie*

Ada: *chuckles* Nice one, reminds of the time I turned Crimson purple.

Crimson: Thanks for reminding me. *grunts as he munches on another apple*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Insane

Disturbed: Wait you're not gonna change me back!? *yelling as he's taken away by Monica*

Saphire: Maybe tomarrow *giggles turnning to Ada* Ada..I'd like to thank you again for teaching me magic.
The OCA
Zorromon: Crimson

Crimson: *laughs insanely as he atomizes a mountain in the distance* What's that, couldn't hear you over my death ray.

Monica: Aw, don't be embarrassed, cutie! You look great! *leads him into the house* Now I'll start on that pie for ya, go ahead and take a seat. *hums as she goes into the kitchen*

Ada: Of course, you're a great student...little sis. *smiles*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mad

Disturbed: *sits down in a chair looking at himself* Pink?

Saphire: *Warps in front of Ada* ..thanks...Big sis..*smiles cutely waging her tail*
The OCA
Angry.

T-DMX: That's not nice, you destroyed a mountain *Crushes a city with his finger* There. That made me feel happy for a second *Lays in air and enters a deep slumber*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad