Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Bees

Disturbed: *picks up Tieya with his strong wolf arms and carries her into a private room* We havent done this in weeks babe...
The OCA
Sting.

SC Shadow: Now then, *Resheathes his blades* turn around and stick that little tail of yours out. Or do I have to do it for you?

Katt: *Continues sucking ferociously on DMX's cock* Okay, *Gets off as soon as she's sure he's at his maximum length* Now we can start, *Climbs on top of him and slides his full cock into her pussy* OHHHH YEAH!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
mon.

Sally: Uhh... alright... *Turns herself around, sticking up her tail, her tight-tailhole revealed in between her nice bum*

DMX: *Growls in pure lust* OHHHH HELL YEEEESSS! *Grabs Katt by her tits and bends her down to start licking both breasts hardly and eagerly as his cock leaks precum inside the feline's canal*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Poke
The OCA
Slash.

Katt: *Moans into the kiss as her tail begins teasing DMX's balls as she continues thrusting down onto his cock, her juices leaking out on it*

SC Shadow: That's a good girl, *Walks up behind her and grabs both her ass cheeks* So are you a virgin?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Slashmon.

Kurtz: *sitting down on a faraway cliff* *sigh*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Horny cat with Miroku's attitude.

Sally: I'm... well... kinda... in my... butt.

DMX: *Starts suckling Katt's left nipple, growling in lust as his orgasm starts nearing and he leaks more and more precum inside her pussy* Rrrggh... you are great, sexy...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Miroku.... *shrugs*

Kurtz: *walks over to everyone else, grabs a seat, sits down, and just watches*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds