Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Orc

Disturbed: Not exactly..okay fine...*walks up to Sally and gets in a fighting stance* Ladies first
The OCA
Goblin.

Crimson: *eats some popcorn as he watches the sparring match*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Critter.

Sally: Why, thank you, *Gets into a fighting stance while her guyver suit wraps around her body, even her tail armors as the armour takes Gladiator form* I'll go easy on you, since you wanna release stress *Two indents appear from her arms, making two small rods appear, which she grabs and suddenly both grow and spurt blades, turning into electrified swallows* Hope you like lighting *Leaps in front of Disturbed and double slashes his chest*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
three
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
TREE!TREE!TREE!TREE!TREE!TREE!

Kurtz: I think the record broke. *reverses the little dice ontop of the record player*

!EERT!EERT!EERT!EERT!EERT!EERT

Kurtz: Stupid... *knocks the dice off the top*

3sum!

Kurtz: Better.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Rolls eyes
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Shrug.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sigh

Disturbed: Oh Lightning? *with a crash of lightning changes to Donegan*

Donegan: Love the stuff *stands there and absorbs the electricity* My turn *charges his fist and punches Sally in the face*
The OCA
Moan.

Guyver Shadow: *Appears infront of Sally and blocks the attack with his arm* Not nice to punch a lady you know. *Elbows Donegan in the stomach than spins around and flip kicks him in the face sending him into a nearby wall* Hope you don't mind, but wheither you can handle yourself or not I won't stand by and watch someone hit a girl. Especially such a cute one.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sound

Donegan: We were sparring you dumbass. She was the one who asked me to spar.
The OCA