Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Coffee.

Kyo blinked for a second. "Thirsty?" He then looked at the nipple, before he shrugged. "Oh, what the hell." Putting his lips around the pink nipple, he started to suckle hardly on it, as his other paw glided up and started fondling her other breast.

Luna murred softly with each second of the tongue wrestling and mouth exploring, as her tongue played and wrestled with hers, snaking over the length of hers and tasting some of their mixed saliva as well.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mod (I'm sure everyone knows what I'm talking about)

Katt pushed her tongue as far as she could into Luna's mouth kissing her passionately as she hugged her. Her nipples quickly erected, popping out from under her fur as small amounts of her milk began squirting out from Kyo's sucking.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Power

Disturbed: Damn looks like fun
The OCA
Boost.

DMX: What? Getting lots of power? Cuz I can give you a boost, heh heh.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Seat

Disturbed: Really?
The OCA
Down.

DMX: Of course I can *Points back at huge neon letters saying: "Master of Energy Transfer" with an arrow pointing at DMX* Duh.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
South

Disturbed: How the hell did I miss that? Ummm mind hooking me up?
The OCA
Cardinal Point.

DMX: Sure. Just say what you want, I'm in a happy mood, make a wish.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Compass

Disturbed: *thinks* How about a Fire Power *shrugs* Never seen a Fire Wolf before
The OCA
Point.

DMX: *Shrugs* Whatevah *Snaps fingers and suddenly Disturbed is engulfed in flames, then his fur changes to red and his physique grows in strength* Granted.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad