Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Since when was Saphire Insane, rotflmao?

SOUTHERN!

Luna: *summons a bed within the NC-17 room, and pounces Katt onto it* Yup. That's what I wanted, sexy. *murrs seductively and mid-closes her eyes*

Kyo: YAY! *pounces on the bed along with Luna and huggles Katt's legs*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ikonnen

Saphire: Oh...okay..umm
The OCA
Cross.

Katt: Oh, can't she stay? It's always funner with more people, *Lifts her head up and licks at Luna's nose smiling seductively*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Annoyed! XD

Luna: I know Saphire, Katt. She hates this kinda thing to the bone. *she then starts licking Katt's face* But don't you worry, I think you got quite a handful here with hi~~

Kyo: BOOBIES! *starts fondling Katt's breasts*

Luna: ~~Like I said. Handful here with him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Depressed

Saphire: *ears drop*
The OCA
Sad.

Nath: *quickly appears and huggles Saphire* Don't be down, Saph....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Down

Saphire: *ears rise a bit feeling Nath and gently leaned into him*
The OCA
Low.

Katt moaned softly as Kyo played with her tits, "Ohhh, yes, squeeze my breasts Kyo. I love it when people do that." She sighed a bit as she began licking Luna while she did the same, their tongues meating a few times.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: DIALOGAL! W00T.

Kyo, wanting to actually do something worthful this time, did what she said, and started to squeeze her breasts while rolling them about and fondling them, as he chuckled. "Okay then, Katt.... I'll try."

Luna, however, smiled, and dived her tongue immediately into Katt's mouth, immediately locking her into a kiss, as her tongue started playing with the feline's.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Tea.

Katt murred happily as she kissed Luna, breaking lips occasionally to give her a quick lick here and there. She broke apart from her for a second, "Why don't you try sucking on them? I'm sure you're thirsty." She said with a smile as she quickly returned to kissing Luna, her tongue exploring every inch of her mouth and wrestling with her tongue.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad