Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Ass-Master

Justin: Yamahamahanikaaa!!! *fires an energy beam that does absolutely nothing* Power too much!!
The OCA
Mistress.

Kurtz: *appears* That wasn't very nice, dude. Now. *his blade grows white* Howl! Zanmato! *he then launches forward, and, drawing Yojimbo's sword, cuts once across DMX, and, thanks to the limit break, immediately cuts him in half*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Master

Disturbed: *sits in the theatre* Hey this'll be good *munches on popcorn*
The OCA
Mastah.

DMX: *Regenerates like a blue blob in front of Kurtz* I gotta kill you, too? *Grabs Kurtz by the neck from behind and snaps it, but continues pulling until he cracks so much the head splits from his body* There, go and play with Saphire or somethin' *Kicks headless body away to the Himalayas and throws the head to a basket* Three points *Becomes normal and jumps on Katt again*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Student

Disturbed: *munching on popcorn* What does she have to with this...oh well
The OCA
Pupil.

Kurtz: *his body remains dead for a few seconds, before suddenly forming back to life* I'm not happy about the amount of yiffing. DESTRUCTION! *flies back at a fast speed towards DMX* HA! I'm still standing strong! *swings again with Zanmato, this time across his neck*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Eye

*Theatre*

Disturbed: Yeah but if DMX doesnt yiff then...well he just wouldnt be DMX...*munches on more popcorn*
The OCA
Erk.

DMX: *Stops the blade with his tail as he keeps humping and kissing Katt, the tail grows spikes and it pierces Kurtz's neck, then it starts shaking him in air, before throwing him high up, and when he falls DMX's tail bats him again towards the Himalayas*

Big Foot: What this? *Grabs Kurtz's body with one hand and lifts him up* FOOD! *Swallows Kurtz*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
PERKS!

Luna: *thinks quickly* Need a plan. Ah, I know! *snatches Katt* You can do that horny thing again with me and Mindy! *runs off with Katt to try and find Mindy* Sorry, she's currently going to do some sexy stuff with women, be right back!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sound

Disturbed: *appears behind Big foot* Yiffing is fine with me..but eating people I dont like *grabs Big foots head and pulls back openning his mouth and reached inside pulling Kurtz back out*...
The OCA