Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Fang

Saphire: *pulls her muzzle up to Nath's staring into his eyes with her blue sapphire-like eyes gliscening, exchanging each others breath while their tails continue to coil and play with each other*
The OCA
Blue.

Crimson: Well, when I get the chance I'll tell him......I better go write a will...
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Red.

Kurtz: Wait! What will? *confused* You're not seriously expecting for him to kill you, are you?

Nath: Saph... *stares into her crystal sapphire eyes, his nose just lightly pressing against hers, as he smiles slightly, taking a quiet breath, as he continues to play and coil his tongue around hers*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson

Saphire: Nath...whenever I'm around you...*smiles slightly* you make me so happy...*lightly nuzzles her cheek against his then pulls away*..I couldnt think of anyone I'd want to be with more than you..
The OCA
Crimson XD

Crimson: Well, maybe not... *thinks about how he was killed after what happened last time* ...well me and Saph never went all the way. *tail droops* I'm nothing but scum.

Zorromon: Man, this sucks, what else is on?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
FOX!

Kurtz: No, you're my friend. *cuddles Crimson* You're not scum.

Nath: Saph... *smiles softly* I couldn't even imagine how my life would be like if you weren't here... you're an angel, one of those lucky few who ride on the wings of heaven.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica!

Crimson: *is silent for a second as he cuddles Kurtz* You...you really think that?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Princess

Saphire: *lets out a big smile and leans her muzzle softly into Nath's kissing his lips with a feather-like touch while hugging him dearly.

Ebon: *walks up and sits on the arm rest* Whats on sweetcakes?

Disturbed: Crimson is no scum
The OCA
Mario. (Because of that line "The Princess is in Another Castle")

Kurtz: Yes... you're not scum..... Crim.

Nath: Mmhhhrr... *snuggles into her embrace and enjoys the feather-like kiss as much as he can*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mushroom.

Crimson: Thank you Kurtz...you're a great friend... *smiles at him*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions