Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Expensive

Disturbed: Fine....if shes...happy with it than...
The OCA
Cheap.

Nath: *appears next to Disturbed* I know how you feel Disturbed. It's easy to tell - you feel DMX will only yiff her out of pleasure and need, don't you? *pats his back softly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Jewelry

Disturbed: *looked up at Nath* You DO know how many people hes yiffed here dont you and none of them he truly "loved"
The OCA
Sapphire! XD

Nath: Yes, but couldn't this be just like the situation with that King Henry the whatsits. The third wife, wasn't it? *shrugged*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ruby

Disturbed: Nath..you're not making this any better...King Henry killed all those wives because none of them produced a son...or is that the wrong King?
The OCA
Emerald.

Nath: Actually, you're wrong AND right on that one. He killed all of them but one. The third, which was believed to be the only one he 'truly' loved. *coughs* And no, I remember a quite old rhyme.... "Divorced, beheaded, died, divorced, beheaded, survived."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Chaos

Disturbed: And thats supposed to make me feel better how?
The OCA
Perfection. (Chaos Perfection was a boss from Sonic Adventure, wasn't he? *shrugs*)

Nath: Rosa, might be just like that third wife to him. He might be the only one out of everyone else he truly loves. *shrugs*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Gem

Disturbed:..okay since I know I'm not gonna win in this arguement I'm just gonna drop it....if Rosa loves him fine...if he loves her fine....if he harms her theres no force in hell that will stop me from ripping his fucking heart out.
The OCA
Mineral.

Nath: That's understandable.... *chuckles softly* And I will help you to as well. *snuggles him*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds