Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Plate.

Rosa: Nnhhh! *moans loudly, as her crotch immediately grows wet, her blonde hair ruffling in the mind* D..DMX... Oohhh....

Kurtz: *he deepens the kiss even further with her, before slowly poking at her maw with his tongue, his claws softly rubbing the back of her neck* Mmrrr....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Armour.

DMX: *Pumps finger in and out fast and hard as he grabs her left breast with his right claw while licking harder*

Dot: Mmnnhh... *opens her mouth to let Kurtz's tongue in*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shield.

Rosa: Nnhhhyyyaaa!! *moans loudly, and arches her head back*

Kurtz: *he slowly lowers his tongue to meet with hers, and, grinning, he starts to play with it, as his tail moves behind her and rubs underneath her tail gently*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Block.

Shadow: Wow, didn't think Rosa would ever get in on the fun.

Katt: That mean we can play with her sometime too?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Rock.

Nath: Absolutely not! *huffs, and looks at Katt* There is no way on earth that will happen.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
ROCKMAN!!

Katt: Ohhh, *Smiles at Nath as she runs a finger along his chest, looking up at him with puppy dog eyes* are you sure? You won't even let us play a little?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Zero! *shrugs* FTW.

Nath: *blushes deeply, and nods* Yes... but if you define what type of fun, then I'll consider it. Of course, if it's the evil Yuri, then I'll have to go tell Disturbed and he'll... *makes one of those killing sounds from his mouth, and draws a finger over Katt's neck*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Rockman X!!

Katt: Ohhh, but Disturbed wouldn't mind if you didn't right? *gently rubs her tail along Nath's crotch* I'm sure you could put in a good word for me right?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Battle Network! XD.... FTW?

Nath: I'm afraid to say... Nnhhh... *a bulge slowly starts to grow underneath his trousers from her tail rubbing his crotch* Don't think you'd live long... if Tieya found out... Nnhhhh... Because Rosa... is watched quite... a lot...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dead... WAHHHHHHHH!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: .

Katt: *Looks up at Nath sadly* Ohh, I'm sure she'd listen to a handsome guy like you, *Smiles as her tail continues rubbing against his crotch* And a big one too.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad