Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
String.

Monica: *walks into the bar as tears fall down her face* How could he lie to me...I'm such a fool. *takes a stool next to Disturbed and orders a beer*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Acoustic

Disturbed: *looks on Monica* Whats wrong Mon *ears drop*
The OCA
Sound.

Monica: *cries softly as she huggles Disturbed tightly* It's terrible, just terrible......I caught L-Kurtz...cheating with Shiva. *quietly sobs into his shoulder*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Music

Disturbed: *softly embraces Monica in his arms gently rubbing her back, staying silent not knowing what to say.
The OCA
Rock.

Monica: I just thought...it would be different......I know the regular Kurtz had made mistakes but......*cries some more into his fur, holding him tight*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ummm oh yeah Lamb of God

Disturbed: *embraces Monica tightly* Its a cruel world...for letting us only choose one to love..and not being able to love another...you dont know how many I know I'd give my world for yet...I cannot love them the way I wish to...
The OCA
Killer.

Monica: *breathes calmly as they embrace, the vixen listening to every word* Disturbed...you're such a great friend... *wipes the tears from her eyes* ...and you've got a big heart... *nuzzles him* ...I hope you can find happiness one day as well...
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Serial

Disturbed: *smiles and hugs Monica tight* ...and...same for you..
The OCA
Regular.

Monica: Sweetheart... *grins lightly as they let go, the vixen taking a sip of her beer*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Diet

Disturbed: *took a sip from his drink*...Cupcake..
The OCA