Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Actor.

Zorromon: Who was it hurting though.....is that what she wanted? *sighs as he punches the floor* I won't lie, I liked her, but still......
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Movie

Disturbed: Dont get upset..she wanted it all too..it just cause problems within everyone else...the forum got too serious so we had to change it..
The OCA
Action.

Zorromon: Bah...who are they to say what's serious or not......whatever... *finishes his beer* Maybe one day...one day they'll understand...
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Suspence

Disturbed: *sighs* Yeah...maybe
The OCA
Cliffhanger.

Zorromon: *sips another beer* Eh, let's get your mind off of all this...anything you want to do?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Novel

Disturbed: I..dont know...all my time I spent thinking about what am I gonna do for Tieya today...now none of that matters...whatever you want to do is fine..
The OCA
Type.

Zorromon: *sighs* Man, I suck at this. I'm fine...look, things will work out......you just have to hold out hope....
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Keyboard

Disturbed: Yeah..you're right..*sighs and gulps down a beer*...
The OCA
Electronic.

Zorromon: *guzzles another beer* Oh, I am so toasted. Ah, love's never perfect, but there's a girl out there...you just have to go out and find her... *collapses in complete drunkenness*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Guitar

Disturbed: *smirks* Crazy...*sighs and drinks sips another beer*....could use a hug though..
The OCA