Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Breasts.

Ada: *smirks as she watches him get closer* Oooh, a shark, I hope he doesn't go for my bikini. *laughs a little*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Chicken

DMX: *Gets his face below Ada's ass and starts biting her bikini*

*All of a sudden four or five Rena's in sexy and tight sport outfits notice Crimson's new over-buffed body, all of their eyes go wide*

Renas: Oh my god! Look at those muscles!! *Run in front of Crimson with big pink hearts instead of eyes*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Spicy.

Crimson: *growls seductively* Hey ladies, care to join me for a little workout? *winks as he heads for an NC-17 bedroom, the Renamon following*

Ada: *surprising giggles as she feels her bikini getting pulled off, her paw rubbing his head* Oh, what a naughty shark, I wonder if he'll try to "eat" me... *spreads her legs a little*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hot

DMX: *Grabs Ada by her thighs, holding her a bit higher as he positions himself, his fingers proding her pussy as something long and slick starts filling the black mage's tail-hole*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sexy.

Crimson: *walks out with many kissing marks all over him while showing a happy look on his face* That was a good workout.

Ada: *murrs as she feels his slick tongue poke through her folds* Mmmrrr...DMX-ie...deeper... *rubs his head while she arches her back and spreads her legs some more*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mama!

DMX: *Sinks his tongue inside Ada's ass walls and starts licking furiously while gripping her thighs harder and probing her pussy more, the head of his male organ amazingly comes out of the water after erection*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Foxy!

Ada: *gasps as both of her holes are invaded and probed by DMX, the vixen moaning in delight* Ahh...ahhh...take me...you stud... *sees the dragon's erection poke out of the water, the vixen licking her lips*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renard?

DMX: *Growls underwater and just keeps eating her ass out while suddenly sinking two of his large fingers inside Ada's cunt*

(Arrrrgghh... sleep... must... ouch.... my head... ZzzZzzz...)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Renamon!

Ada: *growls blissfully as she rubs her breasts while DMX's pleasures both of her holes, her body desiring more, to feel him go deeper*

(Me sleepy.... *falls over on keyboard*)
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Tail

Grimlock: Dont worry...I'm not gonna do anything *sits in a corner by himself*
The OCA