Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Crimson, XD

Crimson: *returns after a little bit of time with a bit of confusion on his face* Grimlock, how exactly did you become an undead?

Monica: *teleports back with an asprin and glass of water* Here ya are, hope it helps.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Saphire: Sweet

Grimlock: *sighed* It was an experiment used on the village I was living in. They came in gave everybody a viral shot that would turn whoever would survive the zombification, which wasnt many, would wind up undead like me. *he sighed* I was the only one out of my family to survive the injection.

Disturbed: *took the asprin* thank you

Saphire: *happily spinning in Crimson's chair*
The OCA
Crimson: Saphy.

Crimson: A virus? That explains it, normally zombification is done magically, the sample I tested seemed strange. This will take some time, I'll need to develop a vaccine first and test it until it's successful. That one hair should be enough. Don't worry, we'll cure you yet. Go relax or something, I'll let you know when I make some progress.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sister

Grimlock: Relax? *got up from the table* I dont know how to..

Disturbed: *shakes his head* Thanks for the asprin Monica, my headache is gone.
The OCA
Little.

Crimson: Um...maybe Monica will have an idea, ask her. *leaves as he goes to work on a vaccine, but before he leaves he goes up to Saphire* Sorry Saph, looks like I'm going to have to pull an all-nighter to help Grimlock.

Monica: No prob, glad you're feeling better. *sees Grimlock over by the table* It's a shame we can't just get you an asprin to cure this.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mini

Saphire: Thats alright!! Go ahead...we'll keep Grimlock relaxed

Grimock: *walked up to Monica* So...umm...how do you...relex.
The OCA
Tiny.

DMX: Why don't we try with Kyrie?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Figurine.

Monica: Well that's easy, we can... *she scratches her head as she realizes the difficulty due to him being undead* Um, do like to draw, it always helps me relax.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crystaline

Grimlock: Umm..sure okay
The OCA
Diamond.

DMX: I prefer Kyrie.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad